Guidelines for Kailash Yatra
Treat the mountains with respect & donÃ¢€™t show your heroism there.
- Walk in rhythmic pace, it will save you from early tiredness & accidents.
- Drink a lot of water during trekking. Liquid diet will always help you. Keep 3-4 packets of electrol to be used during Kora (Parikrima).
- Apply sun cream on exposed body parts, especially during Kora (Parikrima).
- Mansarovar Lake water is usually very cold & if your body doesnÃ¢€™t allow, then donÃ¢€™t go far bath there. Sprinkling Mansarovar Lake water on body is believed equally to bath.
- Trek in small groups. Trekking alone may result in risk.
- Liaison Officer is supposed to be most experienced person for journey. All must follow his instructions in all circumstances.
- Make sure to take proper meals throughout journey. Liquid diet will give you strength.
- DonÃ¢€™t carry heavy bag pack during Kora (Parikrima).
- Never consume Alcohol during Journey.